BEA begins on Wednesday May 27
Stop by the Europa booth #3124
- Find out what's new at Europa
- Hear all about our big fall releases (including Elena Ferrante's THE STORY OF THE LOST CHILD)
- Pick up our Fall 2015 catalog and a free Europa 10th anniversary show bag
Author signings, at the Europa booth:
- Thursday 5/28 from 11:30-12:30: Jennifer Tseng will be signing copies of MAYUMI AND THE SEA OF HAPPINESS
- Friday 5/29 at 11:00: Chantel Acevedo will be signing copies of THE DISTANT MARVELS
- Friday 5/29 12:30-1:30: Amara Lakhous will be signing copies of CLASH OF CVILIZATIONS OVER AN ELEVATOR IN PIAZZA VITTORIO and DISPUTE OVER A VERY ITALIAN PIGLET
- come to booth 3124 on Friday 5/29 at 2:00 pm (until there are no copies left!) for the hotter than hot THE STORY OF THE LOST CHILD, Elena Ferrante's fourth and final Neapolitan Novel.
We'll be at BookCon on Sunday 5/31 t 12:00 pm and we'll be giving away ARCs of Emma Jane Unsworth's ANIMALS
Thursday 5/28 morning: Indie Publishing Panel
On Thursday 5/28 Europa's Editor in chief Michael Reynolds will be moderating a great panel on indie publishing and Europa's ten-year history: Ten Years of Independent Thinking
. It's from 9:30-10:20am in Room 1E14. Speakers include:
- Greg Cowles, senior assigning editor at The New York Times.
- Julie Barer, owner of Barer Literary, which she started after six years as an agent at Sanford J. Greenburger Associates.
- Jennifer Tseng, award-winning poet. Her debut novel, Mayumi and the Sea of Happiness, will be published by Europa, May 2015.
- Todd Berman, Vice President of Client Development at Penguin Random House.
- John Evans, co-owner with his wife, Alison Reid, of DIESEL, A Bookstore, an independent bookstore with three locations in California.